Nairobi National Park Tour – Enjoy wildlife game viewing at Nairobi National park with close luck of lions and rhino among other animals.
Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, where young orphaned elephants are brought after being rescued and fed till they are mature to be released to the wild.
Visit the Giraffe Centre where you feed the friendly Rothschild Giraffe. They accept a kiss as they pick their food from your palms! Stop over for some shopping areas en route.
You break for lunch at the Utamaduni -Verandah Restaurant (paid direct as per the client’s choice of menu. Some shopping around.
Visit the Karen Blixen Museum, the movie set for the epic romantic flick, Out of Africa. Visit the Kazuri Beads en route.
Visit Bomas Of Kenya – Nairobi Tribal Toura Place, a tourist village in Langata, Nairobi. Bomas (homesteads) is a showcase of traditional villages belonging to several Kenyan tribes. Enjoy local traditional dances and acrobats and guests as we celebrate the local culture!
Drop at airport for onward flight / your hotel for a deserved rest.
- Transport in a safari van or land-cruiser with a hatch roof
- Pick up from the airport
- Accommodation as per itinerary Full Board Basis (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- All meals (B L D) while on safari
- Professional Safari Guide / Driver
- All applicable Game Park Entrance Fees
- Game drives on Safari Vehicle with pop-up roof for a game viewing
- Mineral Water
- Personal Insurance
- Items of personal use
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks
- Visit the Olduvai Gorge
- Balloon Hot air safari in maasai mara
- Gratuity for your professional driver-guide
- Visit Maasai Village
- Visa to Kenya
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate