Lake Naivasha boating and fly-fishing day trip starts with pick-up after breakfast from your Nairobi hotel. Best Lake Naivasha Day Trip allows you to take great hippo pictures on a Lake Naivasha 1 day boating trip or a 2-day Naivasha overnight safari.
Stop over at the Great Rift Valley Viewpoint to learn how and when the Great Rift Valley system was formed. Enjoy a sweeping view of Mount Longonot and the Rift Valley floor below.
Arrive at the shores of Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge and start of your boating trip on the lake. Enjoy a 4-5 hour boating and fishing ride in the lake as you watch the hippos and thousands of bird species.
Drop at Crescent Island for a quick picnic-packed lunch at the shores and continue with a walk around the island among the giraffes, zebras, and gazelles.
Continue with your walk around the island and return to the boat by 3:00 pm. Return to the Boat and head out to Elsamere Conservation Center for high tea and a visit to the information centre to learn about the conservation efforts of George and Joy Adamson and the ‘Born Free’ movie about Elsa the lioness.
Drive back to Nairobi and check into your hotel at 1900 hours.
Note: For guests in transit, we can customize the length of the tour to sync to your flight itinerary
- Transport in a safari van or land-cruiser with a hatch roof
- Pick up from the airport
- Accommodation as per itinerary Full Board Basis (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- All meals (B L D) while on safari
- Professional Safari Guide / Driver
- All applicable Game Park Entrance Fees
- Game drives on Safari Vehicle with pop-up roof for a game viewing
- Mineral Water
- Personal Insurance
- Items of personal use
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks
- Visit the Olduvai Gorge
- Balloon Hot air safari in maasai mara
- Gratuity for your professional driver-guide
- Visit Maasai Village
- Visa to Kenya
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate